- Astaxanthin Powder 1%, 2%, 2.5%, 3%, 3.5% (by UV or HPLC)
- Astaxanthin, a member of the carotenoid family, is an oxygenated red-orange pigment.
- University study shows Astaxanthin to be up to 550 effective than Vitamin E and 4 times than lutein in various antioxidant capacities.
- It freely crosses the blood-brain and blood-retina barriers to provide powerful support for eye and nervous system health.
- Increasing evidence suggests that Astaxanthin has extremely useful characteristics in scavenging of active oxygen, immune stimulation, cancer prevention and so on.
- Preclinical studies demonstrate that astaxanthin is safe and no known side effects.
Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and may protect against oxidative damage to body tissues. The free radical scavenging activity of astaxanthin protects lipids from peroxidation and reduces oxidative damage of LDL-cholesterol etc.
Astaxanthin seems to improve the immune response by increasing the number of antibody producing cells. Astaxanthin enhances antibody production by exerting actions on T-cells and T-helper cells.
It may also protect immune cells against oxidative stress and membrane damage.
Many studies indicate that astaxanthin may be a potential candidate to treat neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer and Parkinson disease.
- Exposure of our skin to UVA-light may result in sunburn, inflammation, ageing and skin cancer.
- In-vitro studies have shown that astaxanthin could reduce the damage
- Many studies have demonstrated the anti-cancer effects of astaxanthin in rodents. The inhibitory effect of astaxanthin on cancer is stronger than that of beta-carotene.
- Astaxanthin oil 2%, 2.5%, 5%, 10%(by UV or HPLC)