Cocoa Bean Extract
Home › Products › Weight Loss Supplements › Cocoa Bean Extract
Price : 1,850.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 25 Kilogram
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Trader, Importer
||1 to 25 kg
| Click to view more |
Lose Weight With the Power of Pure Cocoa:
- Is it possible for cocoa to help you shed all of those extra pounds
- It is a well-known fact that cocoa contains numerous vitamins and nutrients that are pivotal for good health. In fact, this unique food has sometimes even been referred to as a ‘nutritional powerhouse’. Pure Cocoa has been linked to quite a few different health benefits, with one of the most famous being weight loss.
- Out of all of the different natural weight loss remedies that experts have ever looked into and tested, cocoa is one of the only ones that has proven to be successful. Now, you may be wondering to yourself, ‘How exactly can cocoa make me lose weight?” Read on, and you will find the answer to this question in the article below
What Exactly are we referring to when we say ‘Cocoa’
- The term ‘cocoa’ is in reference to a very specific item: the ingredient that is used to make the infamous and beloved candy product known as chocolate. This low-fat super food comes in many different forms, with two of the most common being either a solid or a powder
- The cocoa bean, which is scientifically referred to as the seeds of the Theobroma cacao, is generally dried and then converted into these solids or powders.
- Cocoa can vary widely in regards to color, texture, and appearance, and this fact is mainly due to differences in pH levels. If cocoa powder is only slightly acidic, it will appear to be light brown. In contrast, if cocoa powder is slightly basic, it will take on a dark brown color. The more basic cocoa powder is, the darker the color then becomes. In some instances, the powder can even wind up appearing dark red or black
- The most nutritional part of the classic cocoa plant is the raw cocoa bean. It is jam packed with over 300 different phytochemicals that are pivotal for good health and a long life. Some of these phytochemicals include sodium, potassium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus, just to name a few. Additionally, raw cocoa also contains theobromine and caffeine
- However, these are not the only compounds that serve to make cocoa a major super food that enables all sorts of individuals to lose weight. Cocoa also contains numerous types of amino acids that are vital for good health. It is full of compounds that increase the amount of serotonin within the body, which is an important neurotransmitter that helps to improve ones mood, aid with sleep, and increase the efficiency of the body while completing vital bodily functions
- Serotonin is not the only neurotransmitter that cocoa increases, however. It also boosts the production of dopamine, which is an important brain chemical that helps to control attention spans, increase one’s memory, and increase an individual’s mental focus
- And, as if all of this isn’t already enough, it is believed that cocoa is one of the natural foods that contain the most antioxidants. This amazing ingredient truly is powerful
- Even foods that are infamous for their antioxidant content, such as and green tea, don’t stand a chance when placed in comparison of cocoa. When comparing numbers of antioxidants, there is simply no other fruit or vegetable that has been found that contains more than cocoa.
Looking for "Cocoa Bean Extract" ?